Hello guy. Below you will find our complete review of the PuraTHRIVE Liposomal B12 by PuraTHRIVE Team. As always, in this review we will focus on the main things of how to B12 helps people suffering from symptoms such as: Tiredness and fatigue, Moody, Sluggishness, Unhealthy Hair. Vitamin B12 can help you feel more energetic and to have a better overall sense of wellbeing. B12 is like pouring water on a thirsty plant when you come back from vacation. It replenishes and revitalizes the entire body… all your organs, all your tissues.
There must be so many of us that suffer from symptoms such as lethargy (yep, we probably all know that one), mood imbalance, irritability, low energy, feeling run down (especially in the afternoons), memory loss, lightheadedness, brain fog… The list goes on. And you’ve probably spoken to your doctor about it on more than one occasion. So when we came across PuraThrive Liposomal B12, a supplement that claims to reverse the cause, we were immediately interested. Of course, we were also immediately cynical. Because if there’s such a simple fix, then why on earth aren’t doctors the world over telling their patients to take it? So, that left us with only one option to take – and that was to get down and dirty with exactly what PuraThrive B12 was all about. After all, if you’re considering putting something into your body, then you deserve to have all the information possible before doing so.
The PuraTHRIVE Liposomal B12 Overview
- Product Name: “PuraTHRIVE Liposomal B12” : To anyone suffering from low energy, irritability, mood imbalance, feeling run-down (especially in the afternoon), memory loss, lightheadedness or brain fog…
- Author: PuraTHRIVE Team
- Product Category: Health & Fitness
- Product Website : Click here for go to the Official Website Product
- Product Sub-Categories: Smart Drugs
- Product Cost: $29.95
- Product Version : English Version
- Shipping Cost: No
- Available Offline At Traditional Booksellers?: No
- Available On Amazon?: No
- Bonuses Included With Purchase?: No
- Discount Code Or Coupon?: None available
- PuraTHRIVE Liposomal B12 Trial?: None available
- Refund Policy: Backed by a free 60-day, no questions asked, full (100%) money back guarantee
- Offers Secure Online Payment?: Yes, payments and refunds are handled by Clickbank which employs encryption technologies using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) from trusted vendors like Verisign and Thawte to encrypt sensitive data such as your financial information.
- Where To Learn More: Visit the official website to discover how PuraTHRIVE Liposomal B12 can help you to suffering from symptoms? Especially when there are so many Supplements out there that don’t…
PuraTHRIVE is a relatively new supplement company on the market. They were established in 2015 and currently only have a few products for sale using the liposome technology that helps them stand out as a supplement of choice. You can find them on Facebook, or you can easily get in contact with them through their site. They are very responsive at both places. Now Purathrive with 2 product : PuraThrive Liposomal Turmeric Extract and Purathrive Liposomal B12.
Purathrive Liposomal B12 uses methylcobalamin which is a naturally occurring B12 that a person’s body can use quickly. It has a higher stability and bioavailability and does not require conversion. It can cross the blood-brain barrier without assistance or conversion. Its methyl group stimulates serotonin creation, a neurotransmitter which is responsible for mood support.
In addition to that, Purathrive Liposomal B12 is one liquid supplement which consists of fulvic acid for its superior absorption capabilities, the manufacturers claim. It contains 77 macro and trace minerals and can help detoxify a person’s body. The dose break down per serving includes Vitamin B12: 2500 mcg, Fulvic Acid: 100mcg and other ingredients namely purified water, natural plan flavors, organic glycerin, gum Arabic, phosphatidylcholine complex, xanthan gum and potassium sorbate.
Vitamin B12 Helps You:
- Helps regulate energy levels
- Aids in digestion
- Boost Your Cognitive Function
- Supports a Good Overall Sense of Wellbeing
- Helps produce red blood cells
- Promotes healthy, clear skin
- Makes hair thicker and fuller
- Promotes Healthy Heart Function
- Plus much more!
How Does PuraTHRIVE Liposomal B12 Work?
Unlike most B12 supplements that you take sublingually, this is a liquid supplement. If you were to just take B12 straight, it could end up being destroyed by the acid in your stomach. However, PuraTHRIVE uses liposome technology to help protect the B12 all the way through the digestive system.
Liposomes are just sacs that help to enclose and carry drugs and other substances directly to the tissues. This ensures that what’s in the supplement reaches the intended areas and is absorbed easily. You simply take 2 droppers of liquid PuraTHRIVE B12 in your water or juice and the technology does the rest to deliver the methylcobalamin and fulvic acid.
Directions & Ingredients : Take 2 dropperful of PuraTHRIVE Liposomal B12 daily or as directed. Enjoy straight, drop into a small glass of water or mix into an 8 oz. glass of juice. Can also be added to your favorite smoothie blend.
PuraTHRIVE Team included the nutrient fulvic acid to the mix.
Fulvic acid is renowned for its superior absorption capabilities. It’is found in hummus, the highly nutritious layer of earth that feeds plants and ensures they grow strong and healthy. It’s made up of the most beneficial and nutritious portions of the earth in their natural form.
Fulvic acids dissolve and transpose vitamins, coenzymes, auxins, hormones, and natural antibiotics.
Fulvic acid rapidly detoxifies the toxic herbicide known as Paraquat and Atrazine (stated right on the label). It has a special function with respect to the demise of organic compounds applied to soil as pesticides.
Fulvic acid has the ability to complex vitamins into its structure, where they are presented to the cell in combination with complexed minerals. In this perfect natural condition, they can be catalyzed and utilized by the cell.
Fulvic acid enhances the availability of nutrients and makes them more readily absorbable, allowing minerals to regenerate and prolong time of essential nutrients.
Fulvic acids are excellent natural chelators, cation exchangers, and are vitally important in the nutrition of cells.
Who is Purathrive B12 for?
As we mentioned earlier, vegetarians are at high risk of being deficient in vitamin B12, simply because the only place it’s found is in red meat and fish. But in addition, many meat eaters are also lacking – often through no fault of their own. If you find yourself lacking in energy, feeling down or depressed, not being able to think as sharply as you used to, or suffering from mood swings, then it could be down to simply being deficient in vitamin B12.
In addition, PuraThrive Liposomal B12 is also something that can be advantageous to those over the age of 65. A study has shown that both men and women in this age bracket with low levels of B12 are 70% more likely to suffer from low moods and/or depression. It’s also been shown that ensuing correct levels of vitamin B12 can help to support a healthy pregnancy.
What Will You Get From Liposomal B12?
- Here you can see how good it is to sustain the health of your mind and body and gain the strength to fully enjoy every day!
- Purathrive B12 only uses Methylcobalamin – a naturally occurring B12 body can be used immediately.
- It discussed the master key for ultimate nutrient absorption Fulvic acid to the mix to get most beneficiary and nutritious to grow stronger and healthy.
- It has decided to make sure that our B12 can absorb as many of the health benefits you deserve as it deserves. It allows you to regenerate minerals and prolong essential nutrients with the right combination of required vitamins to enhance better health.
- With this PuraThrive Liposomal B12 product you can get chance to maintain energy, promote calmness, supports healthy heart function, healthy thick and long hair, grow strong nail, activates brain cells to function properly, boosts friendly gut bacteria,create DNA to building blocks of life for healthy pregnancy, prevent abnormal cells, promotes RBC cell count, maintain healthy cholesterol level and more.
- PuraThrive Liposomal B12 has been rigorously tested, and the manufacturing process used puts all the products though a series of strenuous tests to ensure that the liposomes that surround the vitamin are exactly what’s needed to be to provide the body with the fullest amount of vitamin B12 that it can.
- PuraThrive claims they use a manufacturing process in an FDA certified lab, and they ensure the integrity of their products.
- PuraThrive B12 claims they use liposome technology, making their supplements more bioavailable than many supplements on the market.
- The supplement also includes the nutrient, Fulvic Acid. These have been proven to help dissolve and transport vitamins to the cells. They are vitally important in helping the cells of the body receive the nutrition they need.
- B12 supplementation can help you think clearer, gain more energy, slow down cognitive decline, and much more.
- No pill to take. Simply add two full droppers into water or juice and drink.
- PuraThrive B12 can take a while for the supplement to be delivered, depending on where you live. If you are showing a lot of signs of B12 deficiency, you may want to speak to your doctor and get a blood test to determine if you need an injection of B12 rather than waiting for PuraThrive to come. The longer you wait to improve your B12 levels, the more damage you could do to your body.
- The promise of highly absorbable B12 is tempting if you are experiencing signs of B12 deficiency. Signs of B12 deficiency could indicate something serious, such as a chronic disease like Multiple Sclerosis. If you are experiencing symptoms of B12 deficiency, you shouldn’t just supplement with B12 if you are not sure that being deficient in B12 is the only problem. Instead, you should skip buying this and head to your doctor to see if something serious is going on with your body.
- Well, the bad thing is that PuraThrive Liposomal B12 isn’t available to purchase anywhere in stores. You can’t simply pick up a bottle when you’re out shopping. This means the only place to purchase it is direct from the manufacturer. But what this means is that it can be sold at a cheaper price, because they don’t need to pass any profits only a middleman. And buying it online direct from PuraThrive is simplicity itself. It simply takes a few clicks.
Where To Buy PuraThrive B12?
You can buy PuraThrive Liposomal B12 directly from the PuraThrive site. There are three different purchase options:
- One bottle at $39.95
- Three bottles at $34.95 each
- Four bottles at $29.95 each
Please following step by step to get PuraTHRIVE Liposomal B12 : Click here for go to the Official Website and then click “Add To Cart” to purchase and get it.
Purathrive Liposomal B12 supplement compares well with injections and most patients can fully recover from their insufficient vitamin levels within full 60 days of using.
However, the only way to find out if it will actually work or not is to give it a try. With the 60 day money back guarantee, interested users can try it out and see if they find visible improvements. If they don’t, they always have the choice of returning the bottle and getting a refund.